The 10 most offensive things Pat Buchanan has said…
Pat Buchanan, former republican presidential candidate and conservative douche bag extraordinaire, was fired from MSNBC last Friday. Good riddance!
- Wanted to close the borders to protect white dominance. (Source) “If we do not get control of our borders, by 2050 Americans of European descent will be a minority in the nation their ancestors created and built.”
- Blamed lower test scores on minorities. (Source) “The decline in academic test scores here at home and in international competition is likely to continue, as more and more of the children taking those tests will be African-American and Hispanic.
- Claimed Jerry Sandusky’s atrocities are because of “Homosexual marriage.” (Source) “Let’s take this Penn State thing…these horrors, there’s an organization that marches in the gay pride parade in New York called—used to—called the North American Man Boy Love Association, which advocated voluntary sex along the lines of exactly what was going on at Penn State. Many of our political icons have marched in that parade right behind that NAMBLA float… This is now, homosexual marriage is now the civil rights cause of the decade.”
- Said the decline of the Jewish population in the United States in the 90s because Jews aborted all their babies. (Note: According to the Brandeis study- this “decline” never actually happened) (Source) “[The decline] is a result of the collective decision of Jews themselves. From Betty Friedan to Gloria Steinem in the 1970s to Ruth Bader Ginsburg today, Jewish women have led the battle for abortion rights. The community followed.”
- Asserted Anders Breivik, who murdered 77 people including 69 teens in Norway, “may have been right.” (Source) “As for a climactic conflict between a once-Christian West and an Islamic world that is growing in numbers and advancing inexorably into Europe for the third time in 14 centuries, on this one, Breivik may be right.”
- Claimed that all great nations punish the gays. (Source) “Through history, all the great religions have condemned homosexuality and all the great nations have proscribed or punished it. None ever placed homosexual liaisons on the same plane as traditional marriage, which is the bedrock institution of any healthy society.
- Penned “The Affirmative Action Nobel” which claimed Obama got the Nobel prize as a result of affirmative action (Source) “They have reinforced the impression that Obama is someone who is forever being given prizes — Ivy League scholarships, law review editorships, prime-time speaking slots at national conventions — he did not earn.”
- Argued that Poland and the United Kingdom had it coming in World War II. (Source) “Why did Warsaw not negotiate with Berlin, which was hinting at an offer of compensatory territory in Slovakia? Because the Poles had a war guarantee from Britain that, should Germany attack, Britainand her empire would come to Poland’s rescue.”
- Dabbled in Holocaust denial. (Source) He defended convicted Nazi war criminal Ivan Demjanjuk (whom he later compared to Jesus Christ) against charges from Holocaust survivors that he was guilty of murder by accusing the survivors of misremembering all of it: “This so-called ‘Holocaust Survivor Syndrome’ involves ‘group fantasies of martyrdom and heroics.’ Reportedly, half of the 20,000 survivor testimonies in Yad Vashem memorial in Jerusalem are considered ‘unreliable,’ not to be used in trials[…]The problem is: Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody.”
- Argued Hitler was an individual of “great courage.” (Source) “Hitler was also an individual of great courage, a soldier’s soldier in the Great War, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him… His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path.”